Update – July 1, 2020
While over the last two months, we have increased our sanitization and disinfecting procedures, as well as made modifications to help maintain social distancing, due to the recent increase in local positive COVID-19 test results, we have updated our office protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff. Please review our new office policies prior to your or your child’s next appointment:
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed positive COVID-19 patient or are experiencing any symptoms call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Please notify our office if you have a positive COVID-19 test within the 14 day period following your appointment.
- Lobbies at both locations are closed.
- Please check your email for any paperwork updates that may be sent. Please fill out the forms and return them prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to go over the new COVID-19 questionnaire and get a temperature check. Due to the heat outside, please come to your appointment with your AC on.
- If your clinician is not ready, you will be asked to return to your vehicle and we will call you when they are ready.
We are only allowing patients with appointments inside the office at this time. If you are escorting a child, we respectfully ask that you wait in the car. If you have concerns regarding not being able to remain with your child during the appointment, please give our office a call and we will reschedule.
If you feel you would like to brush your teeth before your appointment, please do so prior to arriving.
The Cities of Jacksonville and St. Augustine have adopted a mandatory mask requirement for public and indoor locations, and in other situations where individuals cannot socially distance. We encourage everyone to wear a mask to their appointments. Due to shortages of PPE for our team members, we will not be providing masks to patients.