To My Wonderful Patient Family,
I have decided to merge my practice into Harbour Dental Care, located just a few blocks away on 75 San Marco Avenue. I and my entire team, Kalani, Lizz, and Aimee will be moving. This combination of offices will allow you to have more days and hours available to receive excellent and state-of-the-art dental care and provide even more services in the same family-friendly environment.
The similarity between the two offices is fantastic. Both are located in historic houses in St. Augustine and both provide outstanding oral health care.
Rest assured, I am excited to continue practicing dentistry and will be ready to serve you at your next visit. Our goal is to keep your currently scheduled appointments the same.
Our team will reach out to update and confirm your appointments promptly.
Thank you all for being the best, most loyal patients in the world. I truly believe this move will be a win-win for everyone. I look forward to seeing you all at our new location!
Merlin P. Ohmer, DDS, MAGD
No, Dr. Ohmer will continue to practice dentistry alongside his trusted team at Harbour Dental Care. Dental Doctors of Florida and Harbour Dental Care have joined together to better serve you!
Harbour Dental Care
75 San Marco Avenue
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Look for our historic, white house and Harbour Dental Care sign on the front lawn.
- Parking and the lobby door is in the REAR of the building off of Pine Street.
- The front door is NOT a patient entrance.
- Our team will transfer your existing dental records, treatment plans, notes, and radiographs.
- You will need to sign new patient paperwork and update your medical history prior to your first visit. You can find new patient forms here:
Yes, we will maintain your continuity of care with Dr. Ohmer and your dental hygienist. If you need a special time, or just want a change of pace then feel free to schedule with one of our other fabulous hygienists or dentists!
Our goal is to keep any previously scheduled appointments the same. The only difference will be the location (75 San Marco, Parking and Entry is in the rear). We will be reaching out to each patient with a confirmation call prior to your appointment.
Dr. Danielyan, Dr. Weaver, and Dr. Snyder will be available and ready to serve your dental needs. A huge advantage to a dental group is doctor collaboration and flexibility with scheduling convenient times that fit your lifestyle. We are open 5 days a week! (M-Th 8-5, F 8-4)
Harbour Dental Care will utilize and maximize the benefits of any dental insurance you may have. Each insurance policy is unique and different, so when confirming your appointment one of our administrative team members will verify and answer any of your insurance questions.
- No, far from it. Harbour Dental Care is a local small business owned by Dr. Snyder. We have 3 locations in Jacksonville, St. Johns, and St. Augustine. We love empowering confidence in our patients, our team, and our community!