What if there was a way to feel more comfortable throughout your dental visits? With sedation dentistry, your view of the dentist can completely change, now and for the future! If you are interested in dental sedation in Jacksonville, FL, our team is here to help! We offer several ways for you to feel relaxed from the moment you enter our office. A soothing paraffin hand wax, refreshments, a warm citrus-scented towel and dental sedation are a few of the things we offer to help you feel at ease and truly enjoy your dental experience. Our team uses their experience and passion for dental care to educate and care for each patient who schedules a visit. Whether you are working towards dental goals or wanting to maintain a healthy smile, your goals will become our goals. Call our team today to find out how you can feel comfortable throughout any dental visit.
Is Sedation Right for You?
- Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?
- Do you have trouble sitting still in the dental chair?
- Does the thought of scheduling a dental visit frighten you?
- Do you put off your regular dental check-ups out of fear or anxiety?
- Are you giving up on your smile goals because you dread your dental visits?
- Are you in need of a lot of dental work?
Why Choose Dental Sedation?
- Comfort and relaxation – With sedation, you can be completely at ease in the dental chair. No more gripping the seat, fidgeting or sweating it out. With sedation dentistry, you can breathe a sigh of relief as we provide a way for you to relax as we help you maintain a healthy smile.
- Productive dental visits – Dental sedation allows your dentist to accomplish a lot in just one visit. If you have a lot of dental work that needs to be done, sedation can give your dentist the time and ability to focus on your smile.
- Love your dental experience – Have motivation to work towards your smile goals, knowing that each visit can be a pleasant one. Our team will help you take each step towards a better smile in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Whether you want to improve your smile or are wanting to maintain a healthy body, we’re here to help make it happen.
Harbour Dental Care Offers IV Sedation
If you are seeking the ultimate in comfort for your dental needs, Harbour Dental Care is proud to offer patients IV sedation. This option is one of the strongest levels of sedation available and administered directly into the bloodstream via IV. Most patients end up sleeping through their treatment and don’t remember anything from the work they had done. Often, this is recommended when you have a big upcoming procedure, like oral surgery or dental implants. We have a team trained to administer IV sedation and monitor you during your treatment to ensure you are healthy and safe throughout the procedure.