You can work towards a more confident, straight smile in a nearly invisible way! Invisalign clear aligners help you straighten your teeth without bringing unnecessary attention to your smile during treatment. Invisalign has successfully helped millions of people reach their smile goals, and it could help you too! A consultation with our team can answer all of your questions and determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. We’ll examine your teeth, discuss your goals and help you build a roadmap towards a beautiful smile. If you would like to know more about Invisalign in St. Johns, FL, call today to schedule your consultation!
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Removable aligners – With Invisalign, you can maintain a healthy smile by thoroughly brushing and flossing. You can also continue enjoying all the foods that you love!
- No brackets or wires – Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign clear aligners provide a much more comfortable way to straighten your smile.
- Quick treatment time – You’ll begin to see improvements in your smile in no time at all. Invisalign uses safe and effective methods to quickly straighten your teeth.
- Predictable results – With advanced technology, we can plan your entire treatment from start to finish before you begin wearing your first set of aligners.
The Invisalign® Process
The Invisalign process is as easy as 1-2-3! We make the process simple so that each step in your smile journey is an easy step to take. We’ll build a custom plan, so there aren’t any surprises, and our team will be by your side throughout your entire Invisalign treatment!
- Schedule a consultation – At your Invisalign consultation, our team will evaluate your smile and determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment. We’ll answer any questions you may have, go over your treatment plan and help you understand all expected costs.
- Custom aligners are created – From digital impressions, sets of clear aligners will be custom-made to gradually shift your teeth into the right position. With advanced technology, you’ll be able to understand the entire process as well as expected treatment time.
- Follow your treatment plan – Once you have your Invisalign aligners, you’ll follow your plan, wearing your aligners at least 22 hours per day. Periodic visits will be scheduled to ensure that your straightening is on the right track. In no time at all, you’ll begin to see improvements in your smile. Once your treatment is complete, a custom retainer will be made to help your teeth stay in place as they adjust to their new position.